The New Prairie United School Corporation is committed to servicing our English Learners as they strive to develop English proficiency.
ELL Program Objectives:
- Develop the English proficiency of English Learning students in the areas of speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Facilitate the support for success of English Learners in the general education curriculum
- Cultivate awareness, support, and sensitivity of English Language Learners within the school community
- Provide effective communication between families of English Learners and the school community
- Provide experiences which encourage productive citizenship
As the ELL Program Coordinator, it is my privilege to work with the English Learners at NPUSC and to coordinate the services for our EL students at each of our five buildings. I am committed to doing all that I can to help every student succeed.
For further information, you can contact me at or 219-778-2018 Ext. 71442. In addition, a list of our ELL Support Staff is provided on our web page should you need to speak with an ELL assistant directly. Your call is always welcome.
Mrs. Sarah Huff
Click here to read this in letter Spanish
Mrs. Sarah Huff / Sra. Sarah Huff
ELL Coordinator / Coordinadora ELL
(219) 778-2018 Ext. 71442
Ms. Yessica Jimenez / Sra. Yessica Jimenez
Assistant / Translator RPES Asistente/Traductora RPES
(219) 778-2018 Ext. 71447
Mrs. Nancy Pilarski / Sra. Nancy Pilarski
Assistant NPMS/ NPHS / Asistente en NPMS/NPHS
(574) 654-0460 Ext. 70460